This is a COMBO PACKAGE and includes both a 200 round porkchop feedbox and a customized black anodized BFAR with the custom fire control markings of your choice for ONLY $125.
Forged by CERRO & Machined by Cryostructure, this 80 percent lower is not an FFL item and is classified by the ATF as a non-firearm.
- Fits all M249/MK 46 – 100, 150 & 200 round feed bags
- Black Anodized MIL-SPEC TYPE III hard-coat
- 7075-T6 Alloy
- Custom Fire Control Settings, just email or call us after you have done your order and we will make sure we are giving what you want before you ship.
- FREE “USED” 200 round black feed box
- PDQ Ambi-Bolt Catch compatible for operations on both side of the receiver
The goal of this lower was to reduce the size of distance between the receiver and the 100,150,200 round M249/MK46 “NUTSACK”. The beauty is that on the 80% lower is that it is cheaper than even the standard MCR adapter of $149 and have a better fitment. With a tighter rifle build by pulling up the ammo pouch tighter up to the barrel and allows a much better way of with the prone position with a bipod. Made from 7075-T6 heat-treated aluminum with CERRO forging. Slab side cuts make it a thin as possible profile and with a ambidextrous bolt release for perfect use with the MCR® DUAL-FEED™ UPPER M-LOK® COMPACT (MCR-556-DFRMS) or ARES SHRIKE belt-fed uppers.
Shown below is a customer’s gorgeous build with our 100% lower, but you can see how it really pulls the feed bag tight into the rifle.
We also offer deep engraved custom fire control engraving for FREE with this package. Contact us and we will add it manually to your order after you have placed your order.
Other states where 80% lowers are restricted or illegal include (we can not ship this item to these states): We will however ship to any unrestricted free state of your choice.
- Connecticut – Will ship to verified active FFL
- Denver, Colorado
- Illinois – Will ship to verified active FFL
- Maryland- Will ship to verified active FFL
- New Jersey – Will ship to verified active FFL
- New York – Will ship to verified active FFL
- Washington D.C.
- Rhode Island – Will ship to verified active FFL
- Washington State – Will ship to verified active FFL
Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm without a serial number (like the state of NJ and Washington DC). Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey or Washington DC residents or any person in New Jersey or Washington DC.