We are the only ones in the country with this lower receiver design.
Forged by CERRO & Machined by Cryostructure, this 80 percent lower is not an FFL item and is classified by the ATF as a non-firearm.
- Fits M249/MK 46 – 100, 150 & 200 round feed bags
- 7075-T6 Alloy
- PDQ Ambi Bolt Catch compatible for operations on both side of the receiver
The goal of this lower was to reduce the size of distance between the receiver and the 100,150,200 round M249/MK46 “NUTSACK”. The beauty is that on the 80% lower is that it is cheaper than even the standard MCR adapter of $149 and have a better fitment. With a tighter rifle build by pulling up the ammo pouch tighter up to the barrel and allows a much better way of with the prone position with a bipod. Made from 7075-T6 heat-treated aluminum with CERRO forging. Slab side cuts make it a thin as possible profile and with a ambidextrous bolt release for perfect use with the MCR® DUAL-FEED™ UPPER M-LOK® COMPACT (MCR-556-DFRMS) or ARES SHRIKE belt-fed uppers.
We also offer deep engraved custom fire control engraving for $15 additional. Contact us and we will add it manually to your order.
Other states where 80% lowers are restricted or illegal include (we will can not ship this item to these states):
- Connecticut – Will ship to verified active FFL
- Denver, Colorado
- Illinois – Will ship to verified active FFL
- Maryland- Will ship to verified active FFL
- New Jersey – Will ship to verified active FFL
- New York – Will ship to verified active FFL
- Washington D.C.
- Rhode Island – Will ship to verified active FFL
- Washington State – Will ship to verified active FFL
Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm without a serial number (like the state of NJ and Washington DC). Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey or Washington DC residents or any person in New Jersey or Washington DC.