We are the only ones in the country with this lower receiver design.
Forged by CERRO & Machined by Cryostructure / Black Widow Arms / SubMOA. This is a stripped 100% lower & requires transfer to a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer.
- Fits M249/MK 46 – 100, 150 & 200 round feed bags
- 7075-T6 Alloy
- PDQ Ambi Bolt Catch compatible for operations on both side of the receive
- M16 Standard Original Trigger Pocket
- CUSTOM CERAKOTE COLOR
- Armor Black
- MagPul FDE
- MagPul OD Green
- Storm Trooper White
- Custom Colors $40 for non-standard
- FIRE CONTROL SETTINGS
- SAFE – FIRE – AUTO (Standard)
- Custom Fire Controls ($25 upgrade)
- Custom Serial Number ($50 upgrade)
- We will contact you for FFL & customizations/upgrades
The goal of this lower was to reduce the size of distance between the receiver and the 100,150,200 round M249/MK46 “NUTSACK”. With a tighter rifle build by pulling up the ammo pouch tighter up to the barrel and allows a much better way of with the prone position with a bipod. Made from 7075-T6 heat-treated aluminum with CERRO forging. Slab side cuts make it a thin as possible profile and with a ambidextrous bolt release for perfect use with the MCR® DUAL-FEED™ UPPER M-LOK® COMPACT (MCR-556-DFRMS) or ARES SHRIKE belt-fed uppers.
This is a brand new product and might be allowed in other states where standard lowers are restricted:
- Will ship to verified active FFL with allowed states.
- California legal and a non-magazine receiver.