The simple beauty of the AKARS system is the fact that you maintain perfect zero on your optics after removing and replacing the dust cover for cleaning.
The AK-47/74 Adaptive Rail System – AKARS, is a weapon upgrade that replaces the rear sight leaf and the receiver’s bolt cover on the Kalashnikov assault rifle, 1947 model (AK-47) and its variants. While retaining the durability and ruggedness of the AK models, the AKARS upgrade allows effective neutralization for many of the AK weapon system’s traditional limitations and brings it in direct competition with long recognized weapon systems known for better accuracy—such as the original AR- 10/15 design and its variants, the M16 and M4 models.
Once installed, the AKARS allows the user to: Mount weapon optics utilizing the 1913 Picatinny Rail design (MIL-STD-1913 rail or STANAG 2324 rail, NATO) as a primary targeting solution, retain the mounted optic’s targeting zero after extensive firing and field stripping of the weapon while maintaining the ability to use iron sights as a secondary targeting solution by way of the built-in rear sight aperture on the AKARS.
NOTE ON THE PRODUCT HISTORY: This was previously a Parabellum Armament product, but the actual patent is owned & controlled by the original patent owner Chris Mitro (US COMBAT VET). This product has NO association with Parabellum and is solely manufactured this item under the patent owner’s direct permission & license.
- Allows effective neutralization
- 1913 Picatinny Rail design
- Retain the mounted optic’s targeting zero after extensive firing
- Field stripping of the weapon without losing zero
- Maintain the ability to use iron sights as a secondary targeting solution
- Built-in rear sight aperture
- 7075-T6 Ultra Premium Strength Aluminum with embedded Stainless Steel components
- Mil-Spec Type III Anodized Rail
- Dust Cover Coated In CERAKOTE ARMOR BLACK
Manufacturer: Cryostructure, LLC
Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.